Empowering the leaders of tomorrow, today.
Your application provides humanitarian aid to Ukraine. BCU will donate $10 to UNICEF for every submitted application.
The 2022 Scholarship Program is here with even more opportunities to empower our future leaders.
You or someone you know has the chance to earn up to $5,000*!
29 scholarships are available:
- Eight $5,000 Leader of Tomorrow Awards
- One $3,500 Samuel G. O’Kelly Memorial Award
- 20 additional awards of $2,500 each
New this year, we’re pleased to introduce the Jose Cajigas Leader of Tomorrow Award. This $5,000 award will be given each year to a deserving student from Puerto Rico.
All applicants must be:
- A Credit Union member in good standing – if you’re not already, join today!
- A high school senior or undergraduate student
- Attending an accredited 2+ college or university for the 2022-23 academic year
How do you apply? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Log in to the Application Portal and create a user profile
- Complete two short questions and a brief essay
- Upload, review, and submit!
The Credit Union is accepting applications from students in the US and Puerto Rico now through June 2, 2022. Recipients will be notified on July 26, 2022. Good luck!
Need more help paying for college? Check out the Credit Union student loan opportunities.