*Open to legal U.S. residents; must be 18 years or older. Offer valid 3/1/23 through 5/31/23. Receive one (1) entry for opening a new membership with the Credit Union. Membership must be opened by 5/31/23. To be eligible to join the Credit Union, an individual must submit a membership application in a Credit Union service center, in which they agree to conform to BCU's bylaws and amendments and subscribe for at least one share ($1.00). The $1 in the Share-01 Regular Savings account required to open a membership will be deposited by the Credit Union on behalf of the member. The $1 balance must be maintained in the Share-01 Regular Savings account for the duration of the membership. A person seeking Credit Union membership must also meet at least one of the criteria found at www.BCU.org/Membership-EligibilityReceive one (1) entry for attending or viewing a credit educational session shared on www.bcu.org/CVSHealth by 5/31/23. Receive one (1) entry for scheduling and completing a 1:1 appointment with a Credit Union representative. 1:1 appointment must be scheduled, not necessarily completed, by 5/31/23. No-shows will be disqualified. Receive one (1) entry for sharing a financial goal on www.bcu.org/CVSHealth Five (5) winners will each receive a $2,000 well-being deposit into their Share-01 savings account. Non-member winners who do not wish to open a Credit Union membership may elect to receive a $2,000 check. No other substitution for prize allowed. Drawing will be held, and winners will be notified by 6/9/23. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. BCU employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: On a 3'' X 5'' card, hand print your name, work phone, and email address and mail it to BCU, Attention Do More with Your Score by 5/31/23. Sponsored by BCU, 340 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60061.
1. Offer available to CVS Health colleague members who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older unless prohibited by law. Offer valid 3/1/2023 - 5/31/2023. (Offer Period). Non-members, receive a $25 deposit for opening a new BCU membership and depositing $25 in the first 30 days of account opening. A person seeking Credit Union membership must also meet at least one of the criteria found at www.BCU.org/Membership-EligibilityNew Credit Union membership must be opened by 5/31/2023 to be eligible for offer. New members will receive the $25 as a deposit into their Share-01 Savings account on or before 1/13/2023. Existing members are not eligible for the offer. No substitutions for deposit allowed. Offer limited to one (1) deposit per person. Void where prohibited. BCU's decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this offer. BCU, at its sole discretion, may terminate, in whole or part, and or modify, amend, or suspend this promotion in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice. Participants agree to release, discharge or hold harmless the sponsor, its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and others engage in the development and creation of this offer from any liability, claims, losses, and damages arising out of or relating to their participation in this offer or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize received in this offer. BCU employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this offer. Sponsored by BCU, 340 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL 60061.
2. To earn monthly dividends and reimbursements of other banks' ATM surcharge fees up to $5.00 per transaction, your account must meet all three of these requirements monthly to qualify for Level 1 or Level 2. Please note, ATM surcharge fees are covered up to $5.00 per transaction, any remaining ATM surcharge fee over $5.00 will not be reimbursed.
To achieve Level 1, you must have monthly direct deposits totaling at least $1000 into your PowerPlus Checking account on an ongoing monthly basis, enrollment in eStatements and completion of at least fifteen (15) qualified transactions.
To achieve Level 2, you must have direct deposits totaling at least $3000 into your PowerPlus Checking account on an ongoing monthly basis, enrollment in eStatements and completion of at least thirty (30) qualified transactions.
Qualified transactions include any combination of the following: BCU Debit Card PIN, Debit Card signature, credit card purchases, Online Bill Pay or ACH payments, which will apply toward the monthly requirements in the month they post to your account. Credit card transactions that post on the last day of the month will be applied toward the following month's transaction total. Accounts not meeting all monthly requirements will not earn dividends and will not receive reimbursements of other banks' ATM surcharge fees. Rates accurate as of 3/1/2023.
The dividend rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change at any time. Balances up to $15,000 will earn the stated higher rate and the portion of the balance over $15,000 will earn the stated lower rate. See rate sheet or website for current rates. There is no minimum balance required to earn dividends. Dividends are paid monthly and calculated based on the average daily balance method. Fees may reduce earnings.
PowerPlus Checking is available as a personal account only and is limited to one account per member. When Opted In, if you do not have sufficient available funds in your checking account to clear a presented item, funds may automatically transfer from your savings or money market share and may count towards withdrawal limitations for that savings or money market share (Electronic funds transfers from savings and money market shares, which include overdraft transfers are limited to six per month). Each electronic funds transfer in excess of six per month is subject to a $3 excessive withdrawal fee. See Service Charges and Fees Schedule in Consumer Member Service Agreement for further details. PowerPlus™ Checking is a trademark of BCU.
Visa's Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact BCU for more detail.
3. To be eligible for the corporate mortgage benefit program (CMBP) pricing rate discount, you must be a current employee at a participating BCU company partner. You may need to provide proof of employment or affiliation. For first mortgage purchase and refinance transactions of a primary residence, the maximum CMBP pricing rate discount is 0.125% off current BCU published rates. CMBP pricing rate discount and relationship pricing rate discount may be eligible to be combined. CMBP pricing rate discount may not be combined with any Relocation Services program benefits, or any other home loan promotional offers. Certain mortgage types and/or terms may not be eligible for the stated rate discount. Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rates and program terms are subject to change without notice.
4. Mention this offer to your Loan Representative to determine if you qualify to receive the bonus. Upon approval and funding of the loan, you will receive a cash bonus of $200.00. A minimum loan amount of $10,000 is required to receive a cash bonus. Current BCU loans are not eligible. May not be combined with any other vehicle cash promotional offers. The total amount financed may include proceeds for loan protection coverage such as Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), Prepaid Maintenance, and Loan Payment Protection (LPP). The cash bonus will be awarded in the form of a deposit to your Credit Union savings account within 3 business days from the funding date of the loan. Offer expires May 30, 2023.
5. Promotional rate accurate as of 2/1/2023 and subject to changes. The minimum deposit required to open a Certificate Account and obtain the above Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $500. The APY is based on the assumption that dividends will remain in the account until maturity. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Penalty may reduce earnings.
6. Mention this offer to your Loan Representative to determine if you qualify to receive the cash bonus. Personal loans must be funded between 3/1/2023-5/30/2023 to qualify. Additionally, a minimum loan amount of $5,000 is required to receive this cash rebate. Current BCU loans are not eligible for the cash bonus, and loan proceeds cannot be used to pay an existing BCU Personal Loan or Credit Card. May not be combined with any other personal loan cash promotional offers. The cash rebate will be awarded in the form of a direct deposit to your Credit Union checking or savings account within 3 business days from the funding date of the loan.
7. Offer only available on new accounts only. You will receive $200 cash bonus after making purchases totaling at least $1,000 (exclusive of credits, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Account must be in good standing to receive the cash bonus. After qualifying, the cash bonus will post to your rebate balance within one billing cycle.
8. Upon approval and funding of your student loan you will receive a cash deposit of $250. The cash deposit will be awarded in the form of a deposit to your Credit Union checking or savings account within 90 business days from the funding date of the loan. Additionally, a minimum loan amount of $10,000 is required to receive this cash deposit. Limited to one cash bonus per member. Cash bonus offer expires 6/30/2023.