We are committed to providing the personalized advisory care you deserve.
To do this, we’ve taken the opportunity to select a new, enhanced investment platform.
What you need to know
- Your Advisor relationship will remain the same. You'll continue to work with the same knowledgeable Advisor.
- Your investment strategies will remain the same, too. Your investments maintain the same strategy and allocation with your various money managers.
- The new experience will be simplified. Advisors can more efficiently serve you through a single, streamlined platform.
- Your funds and information will remain secure. Advanced security measures continue to safeguard your financial well-being.
- You can be as involved as you’d like. Enhanced technology allows you to view your account information easily and securely via computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- We anticipate your account balances will start populating once again in Online Banking in early August. Reach out to your advisor if you have questions regarding Account View (your online access portal at LPL Financial).
Preparing for transition
The only thing we'll need from you is your cooperation throughout the repapering process. This will be initiated by your Advisor and involves electronically and securely signing documents to ensure your funds and information are properly transferred to the new platform.
What you can expect:
- Initial announcement letter & email: A general outline of what’s to come.
- Opt-Out Notice (only applies to certain accounts): No action required if you wish to continue your relationship with your Advisor.
- Advisor Follow-Up: Your Advisor reaches out to begin the transition process.
- Repapering: Electronic signing of documents to ensure a smooth transition.
- Cutover: The period of time when your assets are safely transitioned to the new platform.
Thank you for your cooperation through this brief transition to help BCU further empower your financial freedom.
Here Today For Your Tomorrow
Please contact your Advisor with
any questions at 847-932-8007
John T. Anderson
Bryan P. Farrissey, CFP®
James L. Kastner, CFP®
Kristi Mertens, CFP®
Ted Watson, CFP®
Heather M. Wright, MBA, CFP®, CRPC®
Jon Wylie, CFP®, CLTC®
James Yocom III, CRPC®
Frequently Asked Questions
Securities are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates (CA Insurance License #0518721 or 0B91442). Investment advisory services are offered through BCU Wealth Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. BCU Wealth Advisors, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BCU. BCU is not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using BCU Wealth Advisors, and may also be employees of BCU. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, BCU or BCU Wealth Advisors. Advisory services, securities, and insurance offered through BCU Wealth Advisors, LLC, LPL Financial or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency||Not Credit Union Guaranteed||Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Your Credit Union (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase products or services to persons outside of the United States. This website is not to be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to residents of a jurisdiction unless the firm is notice-filed, registered or is eligible for exemption from notice-filing or registration in that jurisdiction. The contents of this webpage are not to be copied, quoted, excerpted or distributed without express written permission of the firm. Nothing on this webpage is intended as legal, accounting, or tax advice, and is for informational purposes only.
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.